In March 2011, 20 Austrian CEOs and CMOs spent 4 days in NYC, Philadelphia and Boston, visiting some of the most inspiring and innovative companies and organizations like Bluefin, the MIT, Nielsen, Google, Razorfish and the Advertising Research Foundation. We had the pleasure to talk to Bluefin's Deb Roy, Nielsen's Mainak Mazumdar, Sheila Murphy Seles from the ARF and of course Wharton's famous Jerry Wind. The trip was part of Wharton School's Future of Advertising project and organized by the Austrian Trade Commision in New York.
Dieter and me kept twittering and blogging throughout the week:
- Future of Advertising (in German)
- Future of Advertising - day 1 (in German)
- Jerry Wind über die Notwendigkeit, zu experimentieren (in German)
- Future of Advertising - day 2 (in German)
- The history and future of marketing w/ Horst Stipp
- Future of Advertising - day 3 (in German)
- Deb Roy at TED, exclusive uncut video interview
It was an honor meeting so many extraordinary people in such a short time!